Macy, Jack and Allie completed two weeks of swim class with Mrs. Molly. They loved it! And they each made so much progress in their swimming. They can all swim from one side of the pool to the other (going the short direction), but Allie still struggles a little with that task. And they all loved jumping in and diving for rings. And Macy and Jack learned the backstroke, and even raced each other on the last day. The other fun blessing was having Mrs. Molly's daughter, Abby, come to visit us some of the days. She is just one month younger than Tommy, so they were a great pair.
I am a wife, a mother, and a child of God. There could be no greater joy than being exactly that. I have been married to the love of my life for 21 years. And we have 4 awesome kids: Macy (16), Jack (14), Allie (13) and Tommy (12). Amidst the craziness of our home, we have such peace and joy only because of one thing: Christ. In Him we have forgiveness of sins, strength for today, and life everlasting. How much better can it get than that? God is soooo good. I'm starting this blog as a means to contemplate and record things that are going on in our household, what God is teaching me, and how I hope to change as a result.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Tommy and Abby...SO cute. It will be fun to see the kiddos swimming skills. :) Did Tommy do lessons too or just the big kids?
Post a Comment