Monday, October 10, 2011

Jack's 8th Birthday!!!

Cupcake cones Jack had multiple little birthday gatherings. This is just one of the birthday treats he had over a span of a week and a half. These are cupcakes baked in ice cream cones. It really worked well, and the kids liked them.

Jack's new rideJack got a new bike for his birthday, so we took a nice long ride.

8 years oldOne of the little parties we had for Jack was at the cabin. Pizzookie was his dessert of choice.

8 Year old JackThis is my handsome 8 year old boy. I can remember the day he was born so clearly in my mind - how could that have been 8 years ago?!? He has grown to be a great kid. He plans to play football in the NFL someday, and if that doesn't work out he wants to work at Intel like his dad. I told him that I will always be his biggest fan, no matter what he does. I love him!

1 comment:

Jason and Lisa said...

Happy birthday Jack! We love you.