Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Anniversary trip

My handsome groom and I had the huge blessing of going on a trip to France and Italy to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I still find it unbelievable that we got to go on such a trip. Here's a slide show of our adventure:



The whole trip was fabulous. I especially loved spending 12 straight days with my man. And the places we visited were pretty good too (ha!). We missed our kids, and enjoyed skyping with them. We are so blessed with family and friends who took care of our kiddos while we were gone for 12 days. Thank you to all of you!

This was a great way to top off our 15 years of marriage! Time to start thinking about what we might do at 30!

1 comment:

Ellie Joy Photography said...

Awesome and Congratulations. Such a blessing! :) Kami