Monday, July 25, 2011

Gotta love summer...

Being on the parent-side of life is so different from being on the kid-side of life. You know what I mean? I think I like summer even more now than I did as a kid. While we try to make summer about learning a few academic lessons, and a whole bunch of life lessons, it seems like it is most of all about having fun. Here's a little video that shows alot of the fun we had in the past 53 days.



I have some random favorite photos from the summer. They don't really fit in any particular category, except for the category of "Photos I like alot".

Macy, Jack, Allie, and Tommy

Jack and Zoe

Swimming sisters

Fountain wading

Zoe and AvaThis is Zoe, with her best friend Ava. They both love to swim.

Superhero water gun battleTommy had a great time participating in a superhero water gun battle. I hope he never gets too old to put on costumes. He was definitely the best looking superhero out there.

No comments: