
It had been a while since the boys had shaved, so they were due for a nice close shave.

Homework has really but a crimp in our swimming regimen, but we work hard to get our work done so we can take a jump in the pool. It is still super hot out, so the pool feels great!

Tommy still says that he wants to be a Cardinal football player when he grows up. I can just imagine a 300 pound defensive lineman looking across the line of scrimmage into these cute little blue eyes. And now that I think of it, how many red-heads do you see in the NFL? Tommy just might be one for the recordbooks!

This is the first of many cub scout photos to come. Jack is in the Tiger Den, and Steve is co-leading with a friend from church. They have only had one den meeting and one pack meeting so far, but I will have to catch a photo of Steve and Jack in uniform for the blog. We have many great scouting experiences ahead of us in the coming year. We are looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment