U of A hosted a Fan Appreciation Day, where you could come and watch the football team in a scrimmage game, and then stay for an autograph session. What a great way to show the kids the best school ever! So we headed down on a Saturday afternoon, and met up with two other fellow Wildcat families.

The best football action that day was watching my hubby and two boys playing on the "mall" with two other dads and their boys. I know that I might be silly, but it seriously brings joy to my heart!

I'm cheering for Team Weber all the way!

Doesn't Bear Down Gym and the library in the background just bring back tons of memories?!?! It does for me. College years were fun, but coming back to visit the alma mater with four kids in tow is super fun too!!!

Tommy already knows the play, so he doesn't need to pay attention in the huddle. These Wildcats are intense!

Three dads and their four boys. Played a good game. I think they were all winners.

All four kids at the scrimmage in Arizona Stadium. We watched the team play for about 10 minutes, and then it was called off on account of immenent and dangerous weather.

Here's the whole group of friends as it started to rain. And then it poured. And we had a great walk across campus in the rain, and dinner with friends at a favorite restaurant from back in the day. And sleeping kids on the drive home. What a great day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment