Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Tommy!!!

First haircut 9 monthsMy bouncing baby boy is now FOUR! Here he is at nine months - he does not look much different, but he sure has multiplied in size since then.

I'm FourWhen I asked him if he will stay four forever, he said YES! So now I will have a four-year-old forever! I told him that I could just stop feeding him, so he won't grow. Twenty minutes later he was hungry for lunch, so I fed him. I guess my theory won't end up working out.

Toy Story cakeAfter much deliberation, Tommy finally decided to have a Toy Story birthday. Thankfully, little plastic characters can make a cake pretty cute.

Yeah TommyBirthdays with siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents are wonderful! For some reason, just watching my kiddos blow out candles is precious to me! I just love celebrating them!

New clone trooper and light saberTommy, with the help of his brother, sister and cousins are trying out the new clone trooper helmet and the double-sided light saber that he got for his birthday. We are still totally in our Star Wars phase at our house!

I thank the Lord everyday for this boy He has blessed us with. Not to say that every day is not an adventure, but we are even thankful for the journey that we have the privelege to go on. Happy Birthday Tommy! We love you!

No comments: