
First we went to explore in the Lego store at the mall. I had never been there before, so we took our time checking out all of the displays. There are lots of cool lego creations in each one of these white circles that are at the perfect height for Macy to look in.
Then, we had to stop by Bath and Body Works to test out some perfumes. Macy had never done this before, so she was really surprised to find out that we were allowed to spray them on our wrists. We smelled great!

And, lastly, we enjoyed some ice cream at the food court. I really want to be Macy's best friend, so I asked her lots and lots of questions, until I think she was tired of answering them. Oh! We also snuck into the entryway to Kona Grill to check out the amazing fish tank. I had a great time! And I think that Macy did too.
I'm looking forward to more Wonderful Wednesdays with my other kiddos too!
3 comments:
I like the Wonderful Wednesday idea. Sounds like a fun time for you and Macy. :)
SO cute!!!
A)what a wonderful idea-to have a set night aside for the date night.
B)looks like such a sweet mother-daughter time.
Post a Comment