This is the pumpkin carving crew! They did a great job making this year's jack-o-lantern. I didn't happen to catch a photo of their finished product, so you'll have to trust me, it looked cool! It said "Trick or Treat" and it had a moon, bat, and jack-o-lantern on it.
Macy was really getting into her work. All of the kids worked together to get out all the goo.
Good vs. evil. Jack is Obi-wan and Tommy is Darth Vader. It is funny how I was never a big Darth Vader fan until one of my own kids dressed up like him. Gotta love it!
Allie happened to have the same exact costume as one of our best buddies - little red riding hood. And they coordinate perfectly with Macy, the pirate girl!
The whole neighborhood, along with some additional friends and family, came out for the halloween potluck in the middle of the street. Only 19 of these kids actually live on our street (the other two are cousins to kids on the street)! Raven Drive is definitely one of our favorite places to be!
Here's the kiddos trick-or-treating with some of their best buds. Such a good time!
This is me trick-or-treating with one of my best buds too. We're dressed up as moms. I'd say we look pretty authentic! As silly as it may seem, I'm actually really glad Steve snapped this photo because we are so often busy taking photos of our kids, and their friends, but I want to remember the good times I had with my best friends too. Gabe is my neighbor, and I am so blessed to have her as a friend.
After walking three streets, Darth Vader was pretty tired out. He couldn't even stand up for this photo. But we thought this was a great success - all four kids walked the full three streets - with no strollers and no rides on Daddy's shoulders. It was a great weekend of spending time with neighbors!
1 comment:
You guys have such a beautiful family Amy! I love all your pics. You are creating such great memories for them. Family Olympics too - so creative and with a lesson in it too - good job!
Post a Comment