
This year, we are placing our greatest focus on the gospel. Another mom was teaching a couple weeks ago, when she had the girls write their sins on a note card, and tape it to the cross. And the reason that they did this was to remind us that when we have our faith in Christ, we are forgiven of our sins. It is as if our sins were nailed up there on the cross at the time of His crucifixion. It is such a great picture - I really hope that my girls get it.
We always create something to take away with us from Bible Study. One week, when we talked about how we are all sinners, the girls were given broken pieces of glass to represent how we are broken. And then two weeks later, we made our broken pieces into a new creation. It is God who does this in us. And the new creation is beautiful! These were some of the crosses that the girls made with their broken pieces.I pray every day for each of my kids that God would draw them to Himself, that they would have a desire to know Him more, and love Him more each day. Without Him, I would be lost.
2 comments:
Love it! I miss the group, Dawn and her wisdom! Tell everyone hello (of the people that remember us...it's been awhile) Thank you for sharing! Great ideas!!
That is soooooo awesome, I love the crosses you made.
Post a Comment