Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Other than food, it doesn't take a lot of busy preparations, but it makes me reflect, and put things in the right perspective, and truly thank God for innumerable blessings. The kids have ample activities and reminders to be thankful too. It's absolutely wonderful!

Here are the kiddos with 2 first cousins and 2 second cousins. They are a couch-full!

The kids table at Grandma and Grandpa McInturf's.

Daddy and Allie at Grandma and Grandpa Weber's.

I am thankful for a bazillion things, but one that I have to mention here is my parents and Steve's parents. They are all amazing hosts - both our moms
and dads. They put so much care into their preparations, and make their tables so festive. I hope that someday, I would be capable of hosting lots of family over with such a loving and giving spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment