Here's the birthday girl taking a leap onto the slide.
Macy and Jack (along with like 30 other kids) had fun in the bounce house too!
Time for cake!
I just love watching my nephews eat cake - they are so cute!
Pinata time! Allie got to go first.
Allie and Hailey are wearing pieces of the pinata as birthday hats. What good recyclers they are!
Allie got to have a special birthday lunch with Grandma and Grandpa on her real birthay. Joe's Real BBQ is free on your birthday!
Here's our big 5-year-old with her new scooter and helmet. She is growing up so fast. I thank God for her every day. She is so precious to us. Happy birthday, Allie! We love you!
1 comment:
We enjoyed celebrating Allie's 5th birthday. I love how E and G eat cake too; however, it takes a lot to clean up. :>)
Post a Comment