Jack received his Arrow of Light for completing Webelos. This is at the Crossover Ceremony, where the boys cross over from cub scouts to boy scouts.
The new Screamin' Eagles Patrol follow the lead of their awesome helper, Daniel.
Jack's parents are super proud of him!
I am a wife, a mother, and a child of God. There could be no greater joy than being exactly that. I have been married to the love of my life for 21 years. And we have 4 awesome kids: Macy (16), Jack (14), Allie (13) and Tommy (12). Amidst the craziness of our home, we have such peace and joy only because of one thing: Christ. In Him we have forgiveness of sins, strength for today, and life everlasting. How much better can it get than that? God is soooo good. I'm starting this blog as a means to contemplate and record things that are going on in our household, what God is teaching me, and how I hope to change as a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment