Sunday, June 30, 2013

4th Annual Stay Up As Late As You Can Night!!!

We had yet another action-packed night of fun while trying to stay up as late as we can. As usual, I was not even a contender for staying up the latest, but I did pretty good making it to 2:30am!


First, we went on a food adventure to Curry Corner for some Indian/Pakistani food. Tommy really liked it!


Then we went rock climbing.


This place was a ton of fun. We have some great rock-climbers in the family!


Next stop: Monsters University at the theater!


It was so fun to go to the movie as a family - this is not a regular occurrence for us.


I love going to the movies with this guy!


Next stop: mini golf!


We thought it would be nice outside by 11:00pm for goofy golfing, but it was still 104 degrees (a bit warm!).


Next stop: IHOP for some pancakes. For some reason we were the only family there with children (it was past midnight).


Macy was wise to head to bed when she was tired. The rest went swimming.


Then we played "The Game of Things".


Then we had fun with sparklers!


You can imagine how quickly Steve spelled his name (backwards, of course) for me to get his in one photo. That's talent!


I headed to bed next, while Steve, Jack, Allie and Tommy played Wii.


The others went to bed at 4:00, 4:45, 5:30 and 7:00. For some reason, Allie came out to sleep on the couch. I think it is safe to say that we all had a great night!

No comments: