Friday, June 1, 2012

May happenings...



I sure cherished Muffins with Mom this year. This was my fourth time heading into a kindergartner's class for a sweet time of treats, singing, and lots of homemade gifts for Mother's Day. I won't get an invitation to Muffins with Mom next year, or any year after that, so I just soaked it all in. It was a sweet time with my Tommy.


My whole family treated me like a queen on Mother's Day. They all had precious gifts for me, including a bracket that shows that I won the Tournament of Awesomeness! And we shared special times with my mom and my mother-in-law too. I'm so thankful for them.


Macy did a super job on her Famous Arizonan Wax Museum project. She learned all about Rose Mofford, and then dressed up like her and gave a summary of her life in front of a large crowd of parents and grandparents. Way to go Macy!


We went out to dinner with two totally terrific teachers who care so much about our kids. They are always so positive and encouraging, building up each of our kids day in and day out. Besides that, they are tons of fun to hang out with! Thanks for a fun evening!!!


Jack and his good friend, Sam, slept-over at Chase Field after they watched a Diamondbacks game and a movie on the jumbo-tron with a bunch of other cub scouts. They probably only slept for about 3 hours, but the experience was worth it!



We had a fun afternoon out on the pedal-boats on Tempe Town Lake on Memorial Day. It was a nice day to get out and try something new! Allie is missing from these photos because she headed off to Camp Cozy Cabin for a few days. I'll have to blog about that sometime soon.


Tommy is the one smiling on the right. He and his class sang some super cute songs at their Kindergarten Celebration. I really don't want to say goodbye to kindergarten or Tommy's teacher, but she says he's too smart to stay in her class next year. And I'm still in search of a 'pause' button to stay right where we are for a while. Let me know if you find one!


The boys wore these crazy mohawks to school on their last day. But they were a little too crazy - they both had to comb them down after they got to school. Nonetheless, they had fun with them for a while.


After school, we finished off their summer haircuts. And they are as handsome as ever!

No comments: