Steve had to travel to Malaysia for work, so why not get in some good cuddle-time with a few snakes? I guess this is fun there, or maybe it's just fun to watch Americans do it. That's probably it.
The highlight of Steve's trip was getting to spend a few days exploring Hong Kong. This city is pretty amazing how it has about 7 million people in a space that is a little smaller than the greater Phoenix area (but we only have 1.4 million people). Not to mention the steep hills and the ocean right there in the middle of the city too.

It seems as though each shop owner wants his sign to be seen, so the streets are completely covered with them.
Steve loves to try the local food. He is much more adventurous than I am. He texts us with photos of some crazy things that he's eating. Here he had some squid and pasta in squid ink sauce (that's the black stuff). He really liked many of the things he tried, even the squid, but it was a bit chewy. Some day soon he's planning to take the family out for dim sum. The kids are even less adventurous than I am, but we think they're going to like it.

At night, the buildings all light up in cool ways, and there's a laser light show too.
The kids and I love talking to Daddy each day on Skype and hearing all about his adventures. And he brings home these great photos too. Someday, I'm going to tag along with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment