Allie started out her day with special breakfast (which was Crunch Berries), then she brought donuts to her whole class, followed by ice cream in the afternoon with neighbor friends, and her big family party that night. It was a day filled with sugary goodness!
My 7-year-old Allie could pass for a movie star, don't you think?!
Allie was chosen as Student of the Month in her 1st grade class. She does such a great job at her schoolwork and her homework, all with a great attitude too - she definitely earned the award. Way to go Allie!I don't know how 7 years can go by so fast. Will the next 7 go a little slower? Please? I love seeing my kids grow up, but I would like to enjoy it a little longer. Allie is such an awesome girl. I love her!
1 comment:
Way to go Allie! Keep up the hard work. We enjoyed celebrating your birthday with you. You are such a sweetie. Love you lots.
Post a Comment