I am so blessed with great moms all around me. Of course, my own mom has always been there for me and still is everyday. I am sooooooo thankful for her. I do not forget that the challenges that I see in my home today are the same challenges that I gave her back in the day. And she still didn't give up on me. Thanks mom!
This past weekend we also celebrated my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law too, because they are all awesome moms as well. It was great to get a pedicure and spend time with everyone.
My kiddos are THE BEST! Along with their Daddy's help, they made the sweetest video for me. It does a great job of capturing what my days are like right now. Not a single second of it is unrealistic (except maybe Tommy's owie).
This was the best mother's day gift ever! Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful video! Happy Mother's Day Amy! And kudos Director Steve!
Wow, wow, wow! Way to go, Steve-o! And all four of your actors/actresses did a Oscar-worthy job!
Love this video. I was dying of laughter because it is SO realistic. I agree with Krista that all 4 kiddos did a great job acting and deserve an Oscar. I had a great day celebrating mother's day with you and Sue. :)
Post a Comment