This is me and my four kiddos on my birthday. Steve and the kids all made the day very special.
All the boys in my house have really taken to football season. They enjoy watching and playing. Both Jack and Tommy plan to play for the Cardinals some day, so we should really be practicing more often.
We spent a great evening in Scottsdale. First we had a picnic on the lawn at the Scottsale Civic Center.
Then we played around on the LOVE artwork and the fountains.
Then we had fun rolling down a grassy hill. The kids really loved it. They had probably done it before, but never on such a big hill. It is impossible to get a great photo of people rolling down a hill, but this is the best that I got.
Finally, we had to enjoy some sundaes at the Sugar Bowl. Here I am with one of my sweetie pies.
Macy and Zoe are enjoying the last swim in the pool. It was a little chilly, but not too bad.
For three Friday nights in a row, our home group has met up at the park for some family fun. Here's Jack and a bunch of kids listening carefully to Coach Brian. We had a great game of kickball that week.
On another Friday, we played a good game of baseball. This was Tommy's first attempt at hitting a ball that was not sitting on a tee. It looks as if he got a great hit, but I would be misleading you if I didn't mention that he had already made his super-fast, tough-guy swing before the ball had even gotten to him. Therefore, this is a great photo of a strike.
My awesome hubby flew to Wisconsin to go hunting with his dad. They had a great time, and we all survived here at home, but we are so happy to have him home!
This handsome 3-year-old boy was very proud of his ability to hold himself up on the water feature at the park.
I am sure that someday I will miss all of my trips to the grocery store with four kiddos in tow. Sometimes these trips can be very challenging, but on this particular night, we all had a great time. I really don't want these kids to grow up. Or at least I would like them to grow up slower. Is that too much to ask?
We had a great family trip to the Children's Museum of Phoenix. It included my parents and Aunt Lisa, Eli and Grant. In this photo, Tommy tried on an enormous pair of shoes, and he couldn't even begin to walk in them.
It is now absolutely beautiful here. We had a great picnic outside, and played on the hay maze with our cousins. Thanks Mom and Dad and Lisa for joining us!We are so thankful for Fall Break. The kids have 2 weeks off of school, and we are loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment