
Allie and I enjoyed some frozen yogurt and swinging at the park when we had a Wonderful Wednesday. Allie has become a really great swinger - she can really fly high!
Tommy and I checked out a playground that we pass by all the time, but we've never had the chance to try it out. We both had lots of fun!
This was the beginning of Mother's Day. Breakfast in bed! It was such a great treat! I received so many wonderful cards and flowers made by 4 of my favorite people. It was a really great day. Thank you Macy, Jack, Allie, Tommy and Steve!
I recieved a special invitation from Allie for a make-over. She did my nails, hair, and make-up, and gave me a foot massage too! It was fabulous!
Allie's handsome soccer coach gave her a trophy for doing such a great job on her team all season long. Great job, Allie!
Jack also got a trophy for his job well done. He really enjoyed learning how to play baseball. Way to go, Jack!
Allie got to go on a special trip to Minnesota and Wisconsin with her Grandma and Grandpa Weber. While she was there, she got to see her Great Grandma Weber, who is a truly great lady.
Grandma and Grandpa also took Allie to lunch at the American Girl store in the Mall of America. She really enjoyed her strawberry shake and the cute little food that the waitor brought for the doll sitting in the little high chair seat. Allie had a super trip! Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!That pretty well sums up what has been going on around our house lately. As I mentioned in my previous post, we are just thankful for abundant daily blessings that God gives for us to enjoy - such as life and breath, and so much more.
1 comment:
Great pics. See you tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment