
Birthdays at our house always start out with a "special breakfast". And what that means is that the birthday boy (or girl) gets to pick out any cereal that they want to have on their special day. So we started out our day with Crunch Berries - the kids were very pleased with Daddy's pick! However, the birthday boy wasn't there with us to eat the special breakfast. He was already running a race! The average 36-year-old probably doesn't choose to celebrate by running 18 miles, but I didn't marry an average guy. My Honey is awesome!!!!! We got up to Scottsdale to cheer him on by 8:45am. First, we were cheering at mile 17, and then we found him again right before the finish line. He always looks so happy to see us and he gives everyone high fives and then he keeps going. This was the farthest that he has ever run - and he did great! The kids and I really look up to him for working so hard at this, he is a great role model. Anyways, we celebrated his birthday more in the afternoon by having all of our family over. It was lots of fun! Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!



Way to go!!!! I sure love that man!!!!
1 comment:
Good job Steve! It was fun celebrating your birthday with you. May God bless many more years.
Post a Comment